Why am I writing a blog.

             I have been sitting in front of a blanc page for weeks without knowing what to write. And of all the questions that have popped into my head one has stuck with me the most. Why am I writing this blog? The first and most important reason is, I don't have a choice. I have been obliged to write this blog for one of the subjects I take in university. I don't want to sound like I don't enjoy having and sharing my ideas in a blog because, to be honest, I do.
             I have always been a very open person with the people that are close, but I have difficulties sharing my thoughts with those that are not. I am aware that this is normal, and happens to a lot of people but this blog has given me the tool to share things that, otherwise, I wouldn't and to people I don't know.
            It may sound like I have put a lot of time in to doing this blog, to be truthful I haven't. At least not as much as I should have. Like I said before, its not that I don't like it, its just that I don't know what to write. Today, I have made myself the promise to share things more often.
           I truly hope you come with me in this journey that I have embarked myself in and as I improve in opening myself, I hope you, my readers, find meaning and inspiration in the few words I share with you.
            Sincerely,

            Iñigo Lasa Berasain

Comentarios

Entradas populares